With offices in Puerto La Cruz and Puerto Ordaz Venezuela, Seven Seas offers a complete suite of shipping services to customers at those ports. Seven Seas also offers a wide range of husbandry services to meet principals’ needs for ship spares, crew matters, and repairs. The company has excellent relations with all sectors of the industry, including port authorities, government agencies, surveyors, stevedores, and other marine-related companies.
“We keep your port stays short and your ships on the move“.
– Pre-arrival and post-departure preparation & documentation.
– Customs entry and clearance of vessels and cargoes.
– Ordering of pilotage, mooring, and towage services.
– Daily reporting at 0600 & 1800 hours local time.
– Monitoring and coordinating port operations, stevedoring and cargo handling.
– Organizing of bunkering, fresh water & waste removal service.
– Detailed, accurate and timely production of Pro-forma & final disbursement accounts.